Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time Keeps on Tickin'...

I am dragging myself - dragging (kicking and screaming) - to post a blog as often as possible. I started out, in my own personal Pollyanna world, thinking that I could write a new blog every day. Um. Okay. Make me a list of the things you do every single day, and let's compare notes. Then let's add updating a blog to that task list. Mmm-hmm.

Anyway. The point of this blog post is mostly just to tell you that I have lots of interesting things on my mind. Things about which to write, things upon which to reflect, things that will not be neglected. Thanks to a lovely friend who gets me, I now have Moleskine notebooks in which to write the beginnings of these things. I am a sucker for a Moleskine.

So many things to write about. So little time.

No comments: